Tuesday, May 23, 2006

catching up! (may 05-20)

Alright....I'll still be a few days behind, and I have two days' drawings at work that I'll need to go get and scan, but here we are!

May 5:
Drawings at the NAAM. the night before we moved out of the Dolphin, a few of us went to the naam, and I first drew some random girls at the table across from us, and then Heather.



may 6:
I had two plates of breakfast at the omlettery the next morning! second breakfast is awesome, I have discovered. It means you only need to eat olives for dinner. The feet are jordyn's.

May 7: We got on the train the next day. This is me drawing Heather drawing me as we moved through the valleys of the lowe mainland.

May 8: Lots for this day, since we were on a train for all of it. Mountains and people and travelling companions!


May 9:
And the next morning I started work! There is a roll of tape in my office, that is for sure!

may 10: There was a volunteer in at work who was sitting behind me....he kept speaking softly and I thought it was what he was typing since he was doing data entry, but eventually I realized he was praying and kept repeating "AHmen AHmen AHmen" over and over.

may 11: a boring drawing of an old lady at the coffee shop where I was having lunch.
may 12:
lamp-post!

may 15: a lady sitting in the legislative grounds.

may 16: oven mitt!


may 17:
drawing this picture made me late for my own play, unwittingly.

may 18:
a girl on the bus and weird attempts.

may 19: a crappy doodle, but I actually have a kind of neat sketch from the 19th that I'm going to put some goache to and see what happens!

may 20:
part of a mask that I bought once in barcelona for a lovely young gentleman

more coming....soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

god, these are all so awesome!!

I never fail to be in awe of you!

RÃ¥nny said...

omg. you inspire me to analyze everything I see; EVEN MORE! These are great, so much detail! CAN'T. STOP. LOOKING. @. THEM!

Anonymous said...

Mountains!

colleen said...

:) thanks for commenting, guys!