Monday, June 05, 2006

june 01-04

And I am caught up! These are not quite right, ie, I did a few on the 2nd and none on the 1st in actuality, but I am covered for each day so far and will attempt to be more in-line for the rest of the summer! The problem is that I am kind of living in two places at once, and one of them only has dialup. But enough with the excuses!

june 01:
a weird lady in a....ballet leotard of some sort? This was drawn by firelight!


june 02:
another of the same. she reminds me of miranda july, though that was unintentional.

june 03:
more with the ladies!
june 04:
I made dorian model for me while we were waiting for a play to start and his theatre buddies were laughing at him for being doomed to the fate of those who date art school kids. I was having problems with the face and decided to ink it, then lost interest as it was making it look worse. Then the play started, so I just added in more details in photoshop.

No comments: