Monday, April 16, 2007

So, it certainly has been a while! Things have been pretty crazy, but we're down to two weeks left (3 days until grad panels), and I think I'm going to make it. Here's some things from my desk(top) as of late:

Screenshots from the completed coral sequence, before and after!



The polar bear, looking upwards. After I animated her doing that, I realized that I had essentially animated the Nelvana logo. hahaha.



The cityscape scene! Suffice it to say that I apparently don't know what actual cities look like. Actually, the "tall building" reference photo that I had gleaned from the internet was this great shot of sunrise over Tehran, though I didn't really end up drawing from it too much.


And that's about it from me....I guess I also have the background image for my poster up at my livejournal if you haven't seen that yet.

The end is nigh! Best of luck to everyone.

No comments: